Sunday March 4th, 2018
Online Registration Required
- Register online by clicking on the appropriate link below:
- Pay $15 Try-Out fee at the door with exact cash or check, written out to First Contact Volleyball, LLC
- Obtain a USAV try-out Membership (or full jr membership) www.greatlakesvolleyball.org
- Download a 2017-2018 USAV Medical Release Form (Waiver) and bring completed to try-outs. Returning athletes from Fall 2017 do not need a new form.
Spring Season Team Information:
12U-14U- Sunday, March 4th 2018, 4-5:30pm, check-in opens at 3:30
15U-18U – Sunday, March 4th, 2018, 6-7:30pm, check-in opens at 5:30pm
Olivet Nazarene University , Birchard Gymnasium, One University Ave. Bourbonnais, IL 60914
What to Bring:
All necessary forms listed below can be found on our “Documents and Forms” page.
- Proof of USAV membership: First Contact Volleyball is associated with USA Volleyball through the Great Lakes Region as our governing body. All players are required to obtain USA Volleyball Membership prior to club tryouts. Note: Fees are required to obtain USAV Membership, which are NOT FCV club fees. The “try out only” membership is suggested if you are not currently an FCV member. If you are invited to join a team after tryouts, you will be required to upgrade your membership. If the player registered with USA volleyball last season (with any club) their registration must be renewed prior to November 1, 2017.
- Payment (Check/Exact cash)
- Water bottle
- Completed 2017-2018 USAV Medical history and release form (If you played with us in the fall, you are set!)
What to Wear:
- Knee pads
- Sturdy and supportive athletic shoes
- Comfortable athletic clothes for rigorous activity
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be pulled back, out of face
- No Jewelry of any kind
Please contact us with any question or concerns!